Monday, May 14, 2007

Supermodels

I know my blog lacks pictures. It's meant to be that way. Maybe it's because I'm known for notoriety when it comes to pictionary.

I first saw Janice Dickinson (JD as she is now known) on Tyra's America's Next Top Model. She is a self-proclaimed fake, from head to toe. Some critics claim that looking at her face for too long can induce vomitting. I tried that, and it's somewhat true lawl. She has had some really f*d up bloopers. She was caught wearing a miniskirt without putting on a first layer. I really don't think I want to link it. Anyway, I watched her Modelling Show, and it was ok. The models weren't really top-class. Male models are very hard to assess. High-end brands seem to go for classy, boyish or straight-out handsome looks. Very few are looking for what Janice seems to be focusing on, which is erm, the more hunky athletic side of things.


Vincent LaCrocq, LV


Michael Camiloto, Gucci


Danny Beaucham, Burberry

But anyway, my favorite super-model is easily Adriana Lima. She's one of the Victoria Secret angels.


Gisele Bundchen, Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova


Adriana Lima

No comments: